Thursday, October 3, 2013

QUESTIONS OF LIFE

There is some questions in life that my friends asked me about. That was pretty much easy, but I don't know how it's killing me. You need to push the brain when you answer that. 

First!!
IF YOU GROWING UP AND POOR. WHAT WOULD YOU DO!?
haha I said that I will earn money in a good way like being umh.. maybe farmer or being a labor. Maybe we judge, that's a low budget's job. But we never know how much they spent their energies just for life! I will look after my mom. I will not lose her as I lost my dad. I will never sell my body HAHA sounds insane. I mean my body parts. LOL who wants to buy a broken lungs, and broken heart.... :p

Second!!
WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REGRET YOU'VE EVER FELT?
I was quiet for couple minutes............
*sigh*

The biggest regret that I've ever done is when I declined my dad's offer to take me to school, because my dad's car was lame. It happened one day before he passed away. I feel soo regret! very very. It will never be forgotten. Until whenever.. And I have no time to say that I love my dad. He will never know how much I love him.. Ah! Dang it.

Third!!
IF YOU SUDDENLY HAVE 1 BILLION, WHAT WOULD YOU SPEND ON?
Well! First I will pray to God for this miracle. I will thank to God a lot haha. And I will spend it for despatch me, my mom and my little brother for pilgrimage. And the rest of money I will save for me and my brother's future. Anddd wait! I will take my dad's grave back! So I can save him easily. Dang! I feel so sorry when the grave was moved to his village!!!!! Bit angry but I can't do anything.

Fourth!!
WHAT IS YOU BEST QUOTE FOR LIFE!?
----------------------------------------------------------
I'M DREAMING WHEN I LIFE. I SLEEP WHEN I DIE.
that is the best quote for my life haha because it's motivated me a lot. I have some cool quotes for life. But that's the best from the best haha.
I decided that I put a cute word on my twitter biodata. I SNEEZE A UNICORN.



why I put that creepy word? Haha because I like Unicorn but sometimes I put "BATMAN'S WHORE" haha I love batman so baaaad. 



Eww this blog kinda trashy but I don't care haha because it's mine. I will wrote whatever I want to write haha.

BYE BIATCH!


IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE, CHECK MY TWITTER :P
WATCH ME! SUBSCRIBE :D
OTHER YOUTUBE TO SUBSCRIBE!
MORE VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE!
INSTAGRAM
SOUNDCLOUD
TUMBLR
MOBLI


No comments:

Post a Comment