Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Poems For Mom and Dad



I Love You daddy

Crushes in my life may keep coming and going.
But, Daddy my love for you is a river that will keep flowing.
No matter how much you scold me, I know it's for my own good.
And even if i don't listen to you, you'll forgive me, I know you would.
You're so special to me more than you can imagine.
Without your advice and love, life by itself feels rotten.

My Father's Love

My father's love goes deeper and beyond words.
When I call out in pain, I can be sure I'll be heard.
When I need a hug, I know he'll be waiting with open arms,
And when I'm scared, he'll make sure I'm safe and sound.
When I need someone to talk, he'll be waiting for me to start.
When I'm sad and in pain, he'll be already mending my heart.
No matter what the situation is, my father will always be there.
When I'm looking for love, I'll open my eyes and find my love everywhere.

Daddy Dearest

Dearest Daddy,
How can I begin to tell you what you mean to me,
Whenever you're around the grass always seems to be green.
The sun is just never too hot and there's a rainbow in the sky.
You'll make all of us so happy, Dad.
I can just never deny.
I just want the best for you, cause you're so very dear.
My you perpetually go around spreading your lovely cheer.





You Made Me Strong

Everytime I fell, you pushed me up, shedding tears, you never let me drop one.
With my soul, and all my heart,
I wish you are there, to support till the end.
As you did, in the start.
With all the screaming love that you poured,
I believe, you carved me stronger through my core.
I love you Mom.

Be Entertaining Mom

She is innocent like Tom.
And yet so cute like Jerry.
She makes me laugh like Flintstones.
Yet she's understanding like Wilma.
She is beautiful like Sandra Bullock.
And loving like Gomes.
She is caring like Granny.
Yet witty like Tweety.
She is just not my mother.
She is my best friend.

Follow me?
Watch me?
Watch another me?
Follow my Tumblr?
Check out my PICTURES?

No comments:

Post a Comment