Sunday, November 3, 2013

IS HEAVEN BROKEN!?

Pale skin
Thick lips
Sheer moustache
Wave hair
YOU!

Are you just coming from heaven? Or you just been dumped from wonderland?
You make my life so colorful. You just did.
I don't know how!
Please don't tell me you're gonna leave this flat life.
Don't..

You make me happy, knowing you is such a beautiful accident.
You're lookin so cool. I wanna try looking someone like you. 

Your face on wallpaper my eyes, so I can see that pretty smile every second I blink these eyes.
Your laugh on my nails, so I can paint you with beautiful colors.
I wish that we van have more time to have a little conversation.
Sound perfect.

You're the smile on my face, don't goin nowhere!
Waiting for you is like waiting for plane on harbor.
Not possible.
Thank God, for your existence.
You just make everything better.
You. It's not just you.

Have you been look yourself in the mirror?
You got wings on your back.
That's why I said that heaven is freakin broke! 
If I can put smile on your smile, I would.

Doesn't matter you know me or not. 
You just coloring my life. And thanks for that :)
Waking up every morning and saying good morning to your picture looks idiot.
Don't care.

I'm addict to you.
Is heaven really broken?

TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment