Saturday, November 2, 2013

Everything Has Changed



Look up!
See!
There is a lot of stars up there..
Beautiful isn't it?

Sky never changed.
Stars always up there every night.
But when the grey clouds come out, the stars just hide for awhile.
It's like right now.

We were as one.
Now, everything's changing.
You said don't go, I ain't going anywhere.
When I stay, you just ignore me like a dumpster.
Pain is still a pain, I'm trying to refused the pain but I can't.
It's coming slapping me like a retard.

I didn't say that you are a retard, I said the pain.

I lost mine, you said that you want to stand beside me when I need help.
It just a bullshit speech though.
But thanks that you can made me stay.
Kinda hurt just being a fly between you and them.
But thanks that made me learn how to flying as a flies.

Jatinangor,
Cold as an ice. If we're together we can laugh now. Together..
Not just you and them. Did you just forget me?
Don't worry I will stay here whenever you need me I'll try to help.
I got my own zone, my world and my own happiness.
I'm okay alone, but I'm better with you.

You are just a boy who can't grow up because you just focused your life in one straight line.
I'm not trying to be arrogant, but you made me.

We are still be friends until someday the real big problem will separate us.
Someday..
Wish that day will never come.

Love you a lot, Mate :)

TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
TUMBLR



No comments:

Post a Comment