Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Magically Trip in Bandung, West Java Indonesia

Heyyo..
Ages ago I'm not writing the shit down here. Hope you guys okay haha.
Well, my life is getting better but the disease still climbing up in me, doesn't matter :)
This time I'm goin to tell you about my short trip in Bandung.

Indonesia has a lot of beautiful places. Bandung yeh one of that beautiful place. Located in West Java, Indonesia.
Couple weeks ago me and my bitches wet to Bandung just for get some fresh air, because Bandung has a great air haha. We went there by bikes.. Not too far from my dorm in Jatinangor. So we took bikes to go there.





3 bikes. These girls and my boy at the back, then me and my boyfie.
Bandung has a great air so we don't care about the pollution. haha not really

We started at 9 am from Jatinangor and arrived at Mcdonald's Dago at 10 am.
Get some breakfast and little supper called 'SEBLAK BASAH'



wtf is this? It's fried wet crackers, with fried wet macaronis, an egg, some spicy sauce, and cheese at the top. How's the taste? You try and tell :p

After we full, we just continued the trip to the great place called "LAWANGWANGI CREATIVE SPACE AND ART CAFE". The great cafe with a little art showroom.

Located in: Dago Giri Street, No. 99, 40142, Lembang, West Java, Indonesia. (+62 22 423114)













Like I told, Lawangwangi has a small art showroom at the first floor. They served magically view at the first time we just came in. Then we go to the upstairs and tadaaa... Magically views! We sat in outdoor so we can see how God's made. 

About the menu.. Little bit pricy but price never lie right?












































Done with our lunch, we continued our crazy trip to Floating Market Lembang. Not too far from Lawangwangi, but we have to drove our bikes in hardly ways haha. Why? well it's because the roads are insanely uphill. Sometimes we have to split up so our bikes can still climb the roads. Right at 2pm we arrived at Floating Market Lembang. I am haha me just can't wait to eat and try what they served. We hurry changed the money with coins to buy anything we want.

We bought some meals..
The prices are so touchy haha it's about 10-25rb / meal.




We ended trip there because I had to go back to Jatinangor to continue my study there at my lovable dorm haha.

Hope you guys enjoy this information.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment