Thursday, July 10, 2014

How's Karma Say Hello

How's life in nowadays?
Have you heard about karma?
Karma will find you, everywhere you hiding
It still can find you

Ten years ago.
Me and my brother feels like we have no parents
Nobody wants to took care of our schools
It was always our grandparents.
They took our report books every years in the end of semester

Once, dad drove me to the school when I was in elementary school.
He looked after me, looking for my new class.
I was so happy
I studied hard so I got the first place in class.
Just remembering how happy my dad was.

But now,
After shit just happened, 
My dad passed away
Everything goes fucked up
My mom think that me and my brother left her
I don't think so

I called it as a karma.
My brother said " Mom! why are you teaching other kids? How about your kids? "
That was so unforgettable words.
Now I think that me and my brother get our life,
Mom just stay at home lots because she must complete her study.

I know she worked hard just for her kids,
but that's not just like that.
Kids nowadays need more attention.
But it's too late to fix everything
My mom just got her karma because,
long long time ago she was busy looking for money 
without thinking about attention to her kids.

Now, don't blame me and my brother.
We won't leave you
But sometimes, life pleased us to do that
For giving you a lesson in life.

You must be think that I am literally shit.
But think twice about what I write here.
Am I right?

I want to apologise if me and my brother hurt you.
but this is life, Mom
I feel pain sometimes, so do your son
So don't ever blame people for what you feel.
We just surviving, not alive.

Love you, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment