Saturday, March 1, 2014

Can't Let Go

I love you
Everything's gonna be alright.

Looking for a bright light in the dark of life.
You know I care even I'm not always be there when you need me.
Don't you worry, everything's gonna be alright.
Sky is getting bright sooner or later.

The day when I said I'm afraid of finish my study. I'm afraid if I fail and make a mistake in life for twice. I've been failed and it was unforgettable. Make you cried and gone nuts. 
Can't even forgive myself.
But we can through the hardest part of life when we lost someone very special.

9 years ago this day feels so different.
I still can feel how tears falling down, and these eyes got punishment watching you cried over dad's body. People can easily say let go. Let your dad go and live peacefuly in heaven. But I can't help it. I can't lie to myself I won't let go. Never!

The way I solved some problems with alcohol and other bad stuff was wrong.
He's watching over me. I know he cried..
I'm sorry dad, I can't be your dream daughter.
I'm sorry mom, I can't be your smart daughter.
I'm sorry bro, I can't be your pretty sister.

I can't easily say sorry, but if I did I really mean it.
Life is getting bitter.
People getting sick. Sick mind!
There is no real love on people's heart.
All they wanted is just sex. 

Having a bleeding nose every single night is kinda killing me.
But makes me stronger for living.
I feel so close to you right now dad..
Can't wait to hug you right there and we can going somewhere, with mom and your son. Like we used to be. Real family :)

I know mom was a shit, because she married someone we never accepted.
Not because he will change your place, but I knew that guy wasn't that good.
You were the jerk one, dad!
But you're still my lovely jerk. And there is no place can't be changed by.
I don't have to tell you anything, because you already know what's happening.
Calm. everything's gonna be alright. Just be save in heaven and watch me growing up better.
I will take care of mom and brother. 


Kiss and pray for you both.
The best parents in both world.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment