Saturday, March 1, 2014

I Am Still Normal

Straight
Lesbo
Gay
Bisex

fuck that.

When I was in high school, I thought that I'm a lesbian.
I know that was crazy thought. But it's happened. I felt how to kissed by a girl, and touched.
Feels tingly and yucks! 
I tried to be a butch girl so I can revenged. My ex girlfriend wasn't a lesbian, but I changed her and for the first time she kissed a girl and that was me. 
I was a jerk.
I had a lot of girlfriends. I never think how they felt because it doesn't matter for me. 

I don't like the way we kissed, touched, even hugged. Felts so strange and creepy.
But some of my mates are lesbians, so I didn't feel wrong.
I graduated from high school and came to the university.
New start of live, new people around and there is no fears of being what I want.
I enjoyed life I called myself a bisex, because I do like boys.
But I can't just changed to be a straight one because I was a lesbian and if I change straight suddenly, my old mates will rejected me. 
I won't lose any of them. 

Until someday my lesbian best mate invited me to her girlfriend's event in the big one's club and bar.
The event was just for lesbian or gay people. 
I was so excited because I thought I can see some sexy dancers and some barbie girls with a cute mini dress. But beside, I thought about getting a new start with a boy. Not a gay one!

I came with my straight buddy. 
I dressed like a real girly, I arrived and super surprised because I saw a bunch of girls.
Wrong girls.
Butches everywhere, they had boobs but act like a guy. SUPER FAIL!
But there was a lot of sexy girls with a super cute heels. haha
I can't stop staring, my eyes swept all over the club.
I saw girls kissed each others. EWW!
I said to my straight buddy.
OMFG I need to pray to doomed this world soon! It's getting creepy spooky and horror more than The Conjuring movie.

My lesbian mate gave me a lot of shit so I can't feel my mouth. The music made those sick girls dance like they're in heaven. I met a girl. A weird one!
She danced with a fuckin speaker hahahaha 
She's not fit at all, short and not fashionable as a normal girl haha.
She is not a butch.
I talked to her and tried to hug her from behind but, I felt like God slap me in the face so I decided to made fun of her, getting laugh with my mates. 

My mate can't control herself, she was kinda dead by those amazing drinks and some pills.
I felt like oh God why I'm here? 
I'm not a lesbian. And never wanna be.
I feel so sorry about what happened in my past.
But I took as an experience. Not all of people want to try that, and I suggest don't ever try to be a guy or lesbian. It was not fun! And you can't literally stop.

Thanks for my best buddies, you guys took me to the bright life.
I realise that I am not a lesbian. I still love someone with cool beard and thin moustache. 
I like guy.
But if you invited me again for a bunch of free drinks, I'd love to come :p
The best experience in my life.
I love you guys, forever!








No comments:

Post a Comment