Sunday, April 27, 2014

Four Pieces Sad Poems Of Mine

Broken Hearts and Prayers

When your heart chooses a path, and you walk so far,
nothing can turn you back from where you are.
No pain, no scars can make you turn away, there's nothing that anyone can do nor say.
You're scared, your hurting and the tears seem to never end,
but you think in your mind "I would do it all again".
For the little moments, that get you through the bad,
For the few happy moments that get you through the sad.
For the few laughs and smile, and the jokes and the care,that you wish so wholeheartedly would always be there.

You'd try to make them happy in ever possible way, but it seems to worsen with every passing day.
All you want is for them to hold you and let you know that they care,
but know matter how hard you try, they don't, and it doesn't seem fair.
Your whole heart now broken, you hope for a change,
but you know somehow even through your prayers they will always be the same. 
Your love won't let you leave,
and you continue to hope for the best,
and pray every night that God will take care of the rest.



Do You Know

Do you know a life of loneliness and one filled with pain living a life with nothing to gain.
Surrounded by darkness Overwhelmed with shame.
A life without peace with no one to blame.
Do you know of a place unseen, a place that holds only shattered dreams,
A place filled with sorrow with no end in sight,
I am given this gift each and every night. Do you know of a place so cold,
this is the place I call my soul.
A place without hope or comforting dreams, a life not worth living wouldn't it seem

Do you know of a life, that should have never been, and the feeling that today, this life has to end.
One more day of sadness is much too hard to bare,
I am tired of living a life of heart ache and despair.
Do you know a person with so much pain inside,
or the feeling of loneliness when no one hears your cries, maybe when the tears are gone,
and I can clearly see, the
only question left will be..
do you know me?


I Tried

I tried so hard.
I tried my best.
I gave you my all,
and now there's nothing left.

You stole my heart, then tore it in two.
Now I'm falling apart, and don't know what to do.
Divided by decisions, burned by the fire.
Confused by your words.
Tempted by desire.

I'm living in the present.
My mind is on the past.
Not knowing what I'll lose.
Not knowing what will last.

Blinded by fear.
Drowning in doubt.
Struggling to be free.
Looking for a way out.  


Where Do I Go?

Where do I go?
When I'm feeling so lost and I don't want to be found.
When I'm looking and listening for that peace in my heart.
But I know I'll never hear that sound.

Where do I go?
Where do I go when I'm trying to laugh but all I can do I cry?
I'm trying to keep on living because I'm not ready to die.
Where do I go because the sun never seems to shine?
Can you give me my life back it's not yours it's mine?
How do I keep going, how do I fight this fight?
I'm tired of feeling beat down,
but I'm trying with all my might!

Where do I go when my head hangs so low?
Please give me an answer because I just don't know!
Where do I go?
Does it take very long?
For me to find that peace and a place where I belong.
I need you to help me, help me to take a stand.
I'm scared to do it by myself, will you please take my hand?
Where do I go? Where do I go? Where do I go?
Do you know? 

No comments:

Post a Comment