Tuesday, June 17, 2014

We Tried To Survive

Why there was so shinning?
What was happening?
What kind of life I've been through?
Beautiful
No pain
No pressure
Just bunch of happiness..

I woke up. And that was just a dream.
Here's the real life!
Cruel.

Day by day people are getting sick.
They put some pills just for cut the pain.
I do.
But that's not just me.
Some of them too.

I'm just looking at around me, there is so many teens.
Consumed pills.
Not for getting high.
They just need to calm themselves.
They just need to calm the anger.
We just need to.

Every adults never thought how hard we survive.
They just see how we live as a crazy kids.
We spent money, we get our laughs, we stayed all night outside.
They don't even know how hard our life.
There is nothin we can tell about our personal problem.
Even tell to mom or dad.

If we tell them how our life is, they will send us to rehabilitation or psychiatrist.
That is not helping.
Some parents are selfish. They never realise this era is getting chaos for no reason.
We are just victims of our minds.

I wish I can rewind my life.
But that's not possible. 
The thing that we can do now is just face the time.
Let the tears down if we want.
Don't hold so hard when you can't.

If you have kids right now and you just read my shit.
Just close your eyes..
Imagine your kids's smile..
How hard they show it to you..
Don't ever shout them bad because they consumed anti depressant pills.
Think why they need those pills..

Pills can't kill.
Kids nowadays need more attention, not a possessive parents without knowledge.


Love you, Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment