Tuesday, August 4, 2015

World Bored Me

Crying in my room, but I keep it top secret.
People tell me they care, but they didn't mean it.
I'm cut open even thought I'm not bleeding.
My heart's broken so Imma make it stop beating.
Someone runs into my room and screaming
SHE'S NOT BREATHING!!!

I popped some pills with some tylenol,
a bottle of antidepressants, I didn't puked of anything.
I can't picture myself to a grown woman.
I don't wanna grow up, I hate change and everything is just so rearranged.
My life is nothing but disaster.

I act happy, but I wanna die
I'm not gonna lie, thoughts of suicide keeps crossing my mind.
Going crazy cause I'm going through bullshit.
Look me in the face, I'm sick in my eyes, cause I'm sick in the mind.
I've been wishing to die since 11 years old.

I ain't trying to get everyone feel bad for me. 
People don't understand how much I hate my life.
Dear World.. I'm leaving cause I'm bored and I think that I lived long enough.
So in this sweet cesspool, good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment